Here you have the versatile style of cookies to eat. The good thing is that they will turn them into the perfect tasting yet nicely crunchy. So if you’re going to take a cup of tea then you, you should consider this.
Notice though that you can add the flavored chocolate and the chips to make it even better tasting but here, we didn’t. Such cookies are readily accessible in different shops around.
When it comes to baking, nothing beats the taste of authentic original basic style of cookies. This is the perfect dough that you can use to make the different styles of cookies.
When you use this recipe, you can have crispy thick centers and perfect flavors. If you want it to be even better, you can consider adding the butter to give it a milk-like taste.
Here you have a soft and tender cookie.
How to make the perfect cookies
Generally, anyone can make these cookies, and that’s because it features such a simple cookie dough. Anyone who likes it enjoys it because you can use it with any mix in, and it will always maintain the tenderness. When you want to make the dough thicker, you should add the flour for the same.
how to make regular cookies
ingredient to make cookies:
- 100 grams of low-gluten flour,
- 20 grams of milk,
- 35 grams of caster sugar,
- 80 grams of fermented butter,
- 20 grams of almond flour,
- 1 gram of salt.
Step by step guide
- Add granulated sugar to the milk, heat it in a microwave oven for 30 seconds, and stir evenly until the sugar is slightly melted.
- I like to add the butter for one reason it gives it the perfect flavor. So, take the butter and use the electric whisk to beat it. So, then you should beat this butter until it starts to appear whitish.
- Remember we had some milk we were cooling above, so we need to add to the butter we are whisking, but you don’t need to add it at once. You can add it in portions. To be precise, then you should add it in five portions.
- As you are whisking the butter, you will notice it becomes more significant, bulky, and shiny.
- Next, then you should add in the low-gluten flour and salt evenly, sieve and add to the butter, and add almond flour to the butter without sieving.
- Mix well with a spatula. So, you should turn it a few times to have the flour incorporate into the butter.
- Cut a mouth at the front end of the piping bag and put it into the mouthpiece, and then put the batter. This is what you’re going to use in the shaping of the cookies.
- Spread greased paper on the baking tray, and squeeze out cookies evenly on the greased paper with a piping bag.
- Put it in the middle layer of the preheated 170-degree oven, bake for 15-20 minutes, and immediately take it out and put it on the drying net to cool.
When you want to keep it, you should find an air-tight container, and that’s where you will store the cookies.
- This recipe is an essential original cookie, and it can also be made into black sesame, cranberry, cocoa, matcha, and other different flavors.
- The oven has a temperature difference; please refer to your oven temperature when baking.
- It takes a bit of skill to squeeze cookies. But, if you do more, you will squeeze very beautifully. In the beginning, pay attention to the same size when squeezing, and keep the spacing.
- Observe more in the last few minutes of baking, and the color should be golden, so don’t bake it.
If you wanted to add something, what is safe to add to the recipe?
Cookies are great as they allow you to flavor them as you would like. One of the most common options you can add is chocolate cookies. So, as you can see, they make the best essential cookie, but you can also use the following alternatives.
Crushed cookies: you can use crushed options like Oreos to make the best tasting cookies too. You can also have the nuttier butter and the circus cookies.
Sprinkles: consider adding the different sprinkles for even better tastes and the richness of the flavors.
I like to add some different nuts to enhance the flavors, and you, too, can do the same.
Is it okay for me to freeze the cookie base for future use?
Yes, you can also make the cookie dough in advance and then store it in the freezer or fridge if you need to. In this case, though, it’s better to portion it first. Then, once you have the dough set, you can set them in a baking tray and store them for future use.
How can you make the cookie crispy?
The one thing that will make your cookies stand out is the texture. So, the first thing you’re going to do then is to make sure you know the ingredients that will typically add moisture to the cookie. So, you should reduce the brown sugar in the flour and the eggs. So, this will give it just the standard and fun texture. If you like it even crispier, then you should let the items bake for longer.
What to do when you want the chewy cookie?
Sometimes you need the chewy cookie. So, you should then make the cookie thicker if you like for it to be chewy.
However, if you use tiny pieces of the dough, you will have it being dryer. Also, consider baking the thick cookies for a shorter time over high temperature to make sure it’s nicely cooked.
Have you tried the recipe yet?
I’m one of those who advocate for you to try and do the unique recipes, but sometimes we can go back to the basics and still enjoy your meal.
Basic Cookie Recipe
- 100 grams of low-gluten flour
- 20 grams of milk
- 35 grams of caster sugar
- 80 grams of fermented butter
- 20 grams of almond flour
- 1 gram of salt
- Mix the sugar to the milk and then heat it in the microwave for 30 secs.
- Beat the butter with a whisker
- Add this milk mixture in five portions.
- Now add the flour and the salt, and then use a spatula to mix it in.
- Feed the piping bag with the batter, and then start to create the shape shown as you set the formed cookies on the baking sheet.
- Set it in the middle layer of the oven and let it cook for a few mins.
- Get it out of the oven and allow it to cool. Keep in an air-tight container.