Undoubtedly, there are several bakeries out there, from where you can have your favorite cakes and pies. In this case, you have to pay each time when you plan to get that stuff from Patisserie. However, this may not be a good choice due to the hygiene and price factors.
- Measures: 9" X 9" X 3"/ 23cm x 23cm x 7.5cm
- The perfect combination for a spring form pan: silicone and glass!
- Removable silicone ring is perfect for cheesecakes, cakes, and delicate desserts.
We are here to guide you how to select the best springform pan which can be used for any occasion whether it is birthday or valentines.
Following is the list of 5 springform pans we have chosen for you:
Before you make any decision always remember to buy a product that suits well to your needs. Therefore, if you want to come up with the ideal cake, then it is necessary to get the best springform pan.
ü Why should I buy springform instead of a regular baking pan?
Beginners find it hard to remove the cake from the conventional mold. Thus, their first ever experience becomes quite annoying. You might get this if you are a newbie and just start off your baking journey. For preventing yourselves from such mishaps, you require springform pan.
In addition to this, it allows you to take the cake out of the pan quickly. A springform pan is a two piece pan with a removable base, and there is an adjustable latch which makes life trouble-free. So it is time to substitute your regular pan with the springform pan.
ü How can I know which type of springform is best for me?
You can find various kinds of springform in the market, and if you are not aware which one goes well with you, then there will be confusion. Let us remove your doubts and help you to get one according to your requirements.
For choosing the best springform pan, it depends on what you wish to bake in it because for some of you the non-stick pan works well and for others, silicon is the choice. However, the glass based springform is the most delicate, and you might not find it worth buying.
Below there are the four categories of springform along with its unique property.
- NON-STICK SPRINGFORM PANS
- DARK AND LIGHT SPRINGFORM PANS
- SILICON SPRINGFORM PANS
- GLASS BASED SPRINGFORM PANS
- METAL SPRINGFORM PAN
ü Which size and shape of the springform pan should I purchase?
You will find the well-known brands manufacturing spring form in different sizes to give you the comfort of baking. Different sizes of the springform pans are labeled as mini, small or large springform pan. So you can choose out of 7 inches, 9 inches, 12 inches or 14-inch pan. However, it will be a better choice when you get a combination of containers.
On the other hand, the shape of the cake pan matters a lot especially when trying to show your creativity to others. For instance, the majority of the women run their business from homes, so for the commercial use, the large size and rectangular or circular pan can make their work quickly.
ü How can I select the durable springform pan?
Nobody wants to spend the money on a product that does not give durability and longevity. As we discussed above, there are various types of containers available for different material. Among those materials some are sturdy, and others are not. The metal will get rusty after a short span whereas the glass based pan is more susceptible to damage. The safer options you are left with are the silicon pans.
ü Should I consider the coating of the springform pan?
Yes, the surface of the pan matters a lot for those who wish to make baking experience joyful instead of a fuss. Making a cake particularly a cheesecake is not an easy task because it usually gets stuck in the pan while demolding it.
Therefore, we ask you to buy non-stick springform pan to avoid the painful encounter. However, few of you do not consider minute factors thus end up saying no to baking.
ü Do I have to worry about leakage in a springform pan?
After you plan about the size, shape, and durability of the springform pan there comes the leakage problem. There is no wrong in saying the preparation of the cake or pasta take a couple of hours and your effort as well.
Plus no one wants to waste the power because of the leaking pan. Keeping in view this factor; Nordic has become successful in providing leak proof springform pans named as the Nordic Ware leak proof pan.
ü How can I know which springform pan is safe for the dishwasher?
To have peace of mind, you must choose a container which does not require much force to clean. Now, for example, you have decided the metal springform pan because it is non-stick, but now the batter stick to its base and your dishwasher may not be able to deal with it.
On the contrary, silicon springform pan can scratch the residue and safe for the dishwasher. In short, both materials distinguish from one another, yet the decision is all yours according to your liking.
1. Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan
The quality conscious user needs to choose this option. The Nordic company is serving their buyers for a long time now and has got the quality springform pans.
The Nordic Ware leak proof has some features that make it great, first of all, it is a 9-inch pan coated with the non-stick along with the ability to accommodate 10 cups without any difficulty.
- It is a straightforward and user-friendly product.
- You can find the tight seal in this springform panfor preventing the mess in your cooking area.
- The product will get no harm when subject to the dishwasher.
- The bottom of the product has made flexible to render longevity.
- The pan might not allow your cheesecake to bake evenly.
2. Norpro Silicon Springform Pan
Are you looking for a low budget pan and don’t want to compromise on quality then you need to consider this option. The brand Norpro is successfully producing silicon based springform pans for the provision of durability. If we talk about its attributes, this silicon pan measures 9 inches or 23 cm. Moreover, it also contains tempered glass base which is detachable, and you can serve the cake to your guest on that platter.
- The Norpro has got a stylish base of glass so that it can withstand the temperatures up to several degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is a correct choice if you are into making large cakes.
- Since it is a silicone pan, however, it will not keep stain or odors.
- The silicon springform pan might leak as there is no such coating.
3. Gabkey Circular Springform Pan
If you are a budget conscious, then Gabkey circular springform is designed for you. It is a 7-inch circular pan made of carbon coated steel. In addition to it; the advance non-stick coating is also there for smooth baking. Another unusual feature is its professional design that has resistance against deforming and giving extra robustness.
- The entire product is oven safe and does not warp up to the 200 degrees centigrade.
- There is a spring latch that holds the batter carefully. Thus, there is the least chance of spilling.
- It is easier to clean and release the cake within no time.
- The Gabkey round pan might catch rust.
4. Good Cook Premium Springform Pan
When it comes to value for money, baking the good cook springform pan is the right option. It is a three piece set for giving professional quality. The sizes of the three pans are 8.5 inches, 9.5 inches, and 10.5 inches respectively. Like other springform pans it also has E-Z non-stick coat that release the cake smoothly
- The springform pan of the Good cook company has got leak-proof seal to keep your kitchen clean
- You can handle it without any guide, and it is easy to clean.
- Unlike others, Good cook provides life time guarantee hence you can get free maintenance.
- The price may not seem reasonable for most of you.
5. Mamix Heart Springform Pan
Keeping in mind the affordability and top-notch quality, we have brought you springform pan from renowned brand namely MaMix. However, it is trying to enrich your kitchen by maintaining its rank. Coming to its features, the Mamix shows up with a set of 2 pans of sizes 7 inches and 9 inches. Another feature is its construction which has approved by FDA of high carbon steel.
- There is a red coating which is not harmful to human health. Furthermore, it contains a certification of
- The bottom of the springform pan is flat and sturdy for longer use.
- There is a sturdy leak-resistant seal that will never fall off.
- The MaMix pan is not dishwasher safe.
We have reviewed top five springform pan for you. Now it’s your time to decide which one to buy. If you are still confused and ask us for the winner, then we’d say the winner of the above game is the Norpro Silicone Springform Pan. It is better than others due to its construction, durability, material and quality features. Moreover, it gives you the real value for money. Hence we can label it as the best springform pan made for the passionate bakers. If you need cookware accessories then you can find Best Stainless Steel Cookware here.