There’s nothing that beats the tastes of the stir-fried pork together with the different forms of veggies. From its look, you can be sure the kind of pork we are serving here is everything great and delicious.
Here you have a blend of flavors to make the perfect tasting pork belly.
Pork is one of the most amazing dishes that you are going to enjoy in different manners. This is just one of the most common styles you can enjoy it. In most cases, if you are going to use the different bold spices, then you are sure to have it remain a hearty, healthy meal.
Some people prefer to cook the pork chili in the slow cooker, while others opt to cook it in the instant pot. For this recipe, we decided to use the stovetop method. Whether it’s during the cold or the warm weather, this pork will serve your needs remarkably.
When you look at it keenly, you will notice that the ingredients we use for this meal are perfectly selected. They will give you the different perfect flavors, textures, colors, and deliciousness.
How to make pork chili
Surprisingly it’s not hard for anyone to fix this meal, but you have to know the procedure to make a great meal out of it. You will also see that it will take you much less time to fix the meal than any other option.
You always have to make it nicely delicious and juicy. You can use it as a standalone meal or a side dish.
Pork chili allows you to bite into the hot chili every time you put the juicy, succulent meal into your mouth. Most people like this meal just because it’s often a versatile choice of meats. If you want, though, you can eat it alongside your favorite noodles and rice too.
Just know, though, that this dish varies based on where you are. They cook it differently in East and Southeast Asia. If you are like me, the chilly spice is everything when it comes to this pork, remember.
What part of the pork are we using?
Now we’re looking for the leanest part of the pork meat. They mostly like to use the pork belly, especially since they are fatty and yet nicely delicious. However, if you want, you can also choose to use the leaner part of the shoulders.
So, the first thing you will do is boil this meat type until it’s nicely tender. You then have to stir fry the pork to make it ready to use. This is a great recipe that you will find in another Chinese restaurant.
My mom makes the best pork chili, and luckily, she left her recipe at my place, so I just tweaked it a bit to make it better. Our aim here is to make the recipe nicely spicy and hot. Of course, if you want it to be less hot, you will need to reduce the chili just a little.
How to make pork chili
300g pork belly, 1 small handful of garlic sprouts, 2 tablespoons of Pixian bean paste, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of fine sugar, a little pepper, a moderate amount of oil, 1 red pepper, 2 slices of ginger, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 small piece of white onion.
- Start by preparing the pork. First, wash the pork belly and cut it into thin slices. When you cut them thinly, then you will have the pieces cooking right.
- Prepare the veggies too. Cut red pepper diagonally, slice ginger, minced garlic, and cut green onion into sections.
- Wash the garlic sprouts and cut them obliquely into sections. Separate the garlic white and garlic green for use. Somehow these veggies will make the food colorful but also crunchy.
- Take a tablespoon of Pixian bean paste and 1 tablespoon of Heran organic bean paste and mix well. Then, get it to the image you have seen below.
- Put a little oil in the pot and heat to 60% heat. Add ginger and sliced pork belly to start the frying process.
- Fry one side with medium and low heat, and then fry the other side. When the fat is golden brown on both sides, set aside for later use.
- Pour a little oil into the wok. After the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and fry it until you have the garlicky fragrance.
- Put the Pixian bean paste into the stir-fry to get the red oil.
- Pour in the meat slices and stir fry. Keep stirring to coat it with the garlic and red oil again.
- First, add the white garlic part of the garlic sprouts and stir fry. You should have the image below for the process.
- Add ingredients and stir-fry over high heat, and stir quickly. You don’t want it burning; you want it juicy, delicious, and succulent.
- Add fine sugar and a little pepper to make it just a little bit tasty.
- Add green garlic and fry until broken. Don’t forget to stir it several times.
- Sprinkle in the green onion and red pepper. This will make the flavors even better.
- Quickly stir-fry and serve with a bowl of hot rice. Let’s eat.
- Pixian Doubanjiang is salty, so you don’t need to add salt or taste it before serving.
- The primary function of granulated sugar is to improve freshness. If you don’t like it, you can omit it.
- The sauce must be fried with red oil to make it more fragrant.
- The green garlic should not be fried for a long time in the pot, and the pot should be started quickly to maintain the emerald green color and taste.
What makes a stir fry meal great?
- You will only have people wanting to eat your stir fry meat if you make it perfect.
- So, the stir-fried meat that you have cooked has to be succulent.
- The vegetable crunch should be everything. You will then have it crunchy but not raw.
- You will cook it quite fast, so you always need to have everything ready to cook.
- In 5-7 minutes, then you will have the stir-fried meat ready quickly.
- Also, remember you should cook the meats in very high heat.
- Such meals are great, but the sauce you use to make the blend makes it even better.
I do know that it’s one of the easiest recipes that you can easily make. It will get your family hooked, wanting you to make them the recipe again and again. When you finally get how to balance the flavors, then you must get the perfect meal as everyone would like it to be.
When cooking this meal, the rule of the game is to make sure you only cook it on very high heat. It just so happens then that you’ll have the perfect midweek dinner when you use this recipe. If you want, though, you can wait until the weekend to enjoy it fully.
How do you make yours?
I know different styles you can use to make the pork chili, but this one makes it the most delicious choice.
Most Delicious Pork Chili
- 300 g pork belly
- 1 small handful of garlic sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Pixian bean paste
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- teaspoon fine sugar
- A little pepper
- a moderate amount of oil
- 1 red pepper
- 2 slices ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small piece of white onion
- The first thing to do is always to clean the pork belly. You will then slice it into small pieces before preparing to stir fry it alongside other veggies.
- Next, start to prepare the veggies. First, cut the ginger and garlic, cut the red pepper and the green onions too.
- Cut the garlic sprouts to separate the garlic white and the green garlic. You will have the food being colorful but also crunchy.
- Also, mix the organic bean paste and the pixian paste.
- Put the ginger on a hot pan with some oil. Then you can add on the pieces of pork then start to stir it. Next, put the meat on the side dish to allow it to prepare for the other ingredients.
- In the same pot, set the garlic and start stirring, letting it cook thoroughly. Then add the pixian paste as well as the red chili.
- Please bring back the pork in the mixture and start to stir it. Next, add the garlic sprouts, start with the white parts, and then add the green parts and stir.
- Keep stir-frying as you add the other ingredients like the soy sauce.
- Add fine pepper, then a little bit of sugar; you can also add the pepper.
- Next, add the green garlic, stir it and then keep on frying it to make sure you have everything perfectly blending.
- Sprinkle the green onion and then stir fry.
- Serve with a hot bowl of rice or noodles of different styles.