This is such an easy recipe, you won’t believe how delicious this meal will be! Save time and the environment with re-using leftovers to make this fantastic dish when you’re looking for something great and easy to eat!
It is sometimes difficult to figure out what to do with leftover food.
With food waste become an ever-growing problem, there are things you can experiment with to fight this: with delicious meals!
With a variety of vegetables, ingredients that might not have been able to have been finished the first time, and one of the most common leftovers – rice, you can make a quick and easy meal.
There are various appeals to each version of fried rice.
I think that a bowl of satisfying fried rice needs to be well-defined: the rice is shiny but not greasy, the taste is salty but not overwhelming, soft yet holds its constitution, and being refreshing.
Find more fried rice dishes below here:
- Yangzhou Fried Rice Recipe
- How To Cook The Perfect Fried Rice
- How To Make Beef Fried Rice – Step By Step
- Fujian (Hokkien) – Style Fried Rice | Mushroom Fried Rice
- Soy Sauce Fried Rice – Authentic Cantonese Fried Rice Recipe
- Lamb Fried Rice – Delicious Lamb And Rice Reipe
- Chinese Egg Fried Rice
- Golden Fried Rice
To achieve this, the secret of my success is paying close attention to these three points:
-First, the stove heat
To elaborate, here are a few tips on how to easily construct this dish so that you, too, can have the best experience enjoying this meal.
1 Fried rice is exactly that- fried. However, rice is very absorbent. So you pour out the excess oil after you see it start to heat to a temperature where it begins to smoke, so that the fried rice is not oily or greasy.
2 Eggs are the best companion for fried rice. Eggs add a great texture and flavor, and is rich in nutrients.
3 This dish is meant for each of the ingredients to compliment each other, not overwhelm you with flavors.
Rice is light, and you should be able to taste it bringing everything together.
4 A reason this recipe works so well, is that frying pre-cooked rice that has been cooled already in the fridge is best for making fried rice.
The Cantonese-style sausage fried rice to be done today will be unforgettable. Let’s get started!
Ingredients: (The amounts are based on one serving. If you are using a large amount of leftover fried rice, you can add more accordingly)
- 1) A bowl of rice
- 2) 2 eggs
- 3) Cantonese-style Sausage
- 4) Small piece of Ginger
- 5) Celtuce (about 30g)
- 6) Carrot (about 30g)
- 7) Green onion (10g)
- 8) 1 piece of Coriander
- 9) 1tsp Salt
- 10) A moderate amount of oil
Fried Rice With Chinese Sausage (lup cheong):
Step 1. Gather all your raw materials: measure out the rice you want, peel Celtuce, carrot and ginger, etc.
Step 2. Break and whisk the egg, dice all the vegetables and slice the sausage and ginger.
Step 3. Put some oil in the pan, add the eggs, stir quickly with chopsticks, and set aside about half-cooked.
Step 4. With a little more oil in the pot, add ginger and sausage and stir-fry for later use.
Step 5. Sauté carrots with leftover oils.
Step 6. Pour about a tablespoon of oil into the pot and coat the bottom.
Step 7. When the oil starts to smoke, pour into another container so as to just leave the pan coated.
Step 8. First add the ginger, then immediately add the rice and mix.
Step 9. Add the fried sausage, carrot, egg, and mix quickly.
Step 10. Put the Celtuce and chopped green onion and mix it evenly.
Once all the ingredients are mixed together and heated, it is ready to serve and enjoy!
Chinese Sausage (Lap Cheong) Fried Rice
- A bowl of rice
- 2 eggs
- Cantonese-style Sausage
- Small piece of Ginger
- Celtuce about 30g
- Carrot about 30g
- Green onion 10g
- 1 piece of Coriander
- 1 tsp Salt
- A moderate amount of oil
- Gather all your raw materials: measure out the rice you want, peel Celtuce, carrot and ginger, etc.
- Break and whisk the egg, dice all the vegetables and slice the sausage and ginger.
- Put some oil in the pan, add the eggs, stir quickly with chopsticks, and set aside about half-cooked.
- With a little more oil in the pot, add ginger and sausage and stir-fry for later use.
- Sauté carrots with leftover oils.
- Pour about a tablespoon of oil into the pot and coat the bottom.
- When the oil starts to smoke, pour into another container so as to just leave the pan coated.
- First add the ginger, then immediately add the rice and mix.
- Add the fried sausage, carrot, egg, and mix quickly.
- Put the Celtuce and chopped green onion and mix it evenly.